Sunday, November 11, 2012

Upcoming Reviews & Tests

Well, the last few months have been crazy beyond belief!  When I started this thing I never had the slightest idea that it would take off the way it has.  There have been so many people willing to help and support a new guy, that I have literally been overrun by opportunities.  (not that I'm complaining mind you!)  I just want to take a second to say thank you for all who have supported us, and give you a small taste of some of our upcoming reviews.  I will put a link to the companies website in each listing so you can visit them!  Make sure to tell them you heard about them from us here at Natural Living Outdoors!  (Note: These are not links to the actual reviews just some upcoming teasers)  Stay tuned for more updates!  God Bless!

(The reviews are in no certain order, just a few on the list to get posted in the upcoming weeks/months)

Energy Bars from Bearded Brothers Co. (Thanks Caleb & Chris!)
Extreme Ultralite Towel from Discovery Trekking (Thanks April!)
Buddy Burner from Buddy Burner.com
Lifestraw from Vestergaard-Frandsen Co. (Thanks Elisabeth!)
Sierra Combo Stove from Ursa Designs at Clickstand.com (Thanks Sara!)
Merino Outdoor Hiking Socks from Lorpen North America (Thanks Nick!)
Warrior Meals High Protein Meals from Core Foods (Thanks Laraine!)
Beaver Falls LS Shirt from Tasc Performance (Thanks Jessica!)
Blackbird Hammock from Warbonnet Outdoors (Thanks Brandon!)
Biffy Bag Disposable Toilet from Biffybag.com (Thanks Greg!)
Survival Neck Wallet from Tops Knives (Thanks Mike!)
The PACK ONE Canvas Knapsack from Mule Team Canvas (Thanks Jeff!)
Outdoor Series Australian Merino NuWool Toe Socks from Injinji (Thanks Eva!)


I will also be doing some reviews I can't talk about right now (top secret hush hush goodness) as well as some general outdoors videos, bushcraft and survival skills videos, among other things.  Check back in the days and weeks ahead and see whats new!  Thanks for stopping by, now let's go outside...

p.s. - If we have talked about doing reviews for you and I haven't gotten back to you it is not because we do not want to do them.  I accidentally deleted my entire email database somehow!  Please contact me here and we will get your reviews schedules asap!  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment