Saturday, May 4, 2013

UPDATE!

Just wanted to write  a quick note for our viewers, and especially for our sponsors and companies we are currently doing reviews for.  As some are aware, I suffer from some health issues.  The last several months have been severe.  It has caused me to take a forced break from doing what I love, namely being outdoors and bringing you reviews of equipment that I love.  

It has been a long, slow road of recovery and recuperation.  I am now getting back on my feet, and we will be resuming operations at the end of May, beginning of June.  Emails were sent to all of the folks and companies on our list that are awaiting reviews when this all started, but I have been recently informed that some of you may not have gotten regular updates.  All I can do is apologize, and let you know that your reviews will be coming very soon.  I once again humbly thank you for the opportunity you have afforded me, and the promises I made to you will be completely fulfilled.  I am ever so thankful for your patience during this very trying time for us here at Natural Living Outdoors.

No one can ever foresee when a health or other issue will change our lives forever.  That is why we do our best to prepare for everything.  Some things, you learn the hard way, cannot be prepared for.  For those things I rely on the mercy of my Heavenly Father.

For all those who have kept us in their hearts and prayers during this trying time, we thank you.  We look forward to seeing you at events this year as health allows.  We have been fortunate to have several interviews scheduled in the coming months, and can't wait to bring them to you, along with more great gear reviews, recommendations, and even some exclusives found nowhere else!

We thank you for your views, your continued support, and your business.

                                                                                               Keith (aka DeriusT)
                                                                                           Natural Living Outdoors




No comments:

Post a Comment